- Experience in working as an interaction / UX designer
- Track record (portfolio) that can demonstrate us your ability to solve complex interaction design
- problems for different devices.
- Demonstrable case studies of building experiences in a process that includes user research,
- information architecture artefacts and interaction flows.
- Experience of working closely with graphic designers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Working experience on Axure and/or Invision Studio.
- Adobe Suite is a must.
- Html, CSS will be an added advantage.
- Swiftly create variants in wireframe designs for mobile and web-based apps from hand-drawn sketches.
- Planning and production of task-flows, story-boards, site-maps, wireframes, prototypes, style- guides, etc for both mobile and web-based platform.
- Expertise with a range of tools available to produce designs then share test and iterate them.
- Knowledge of impactful UI components in design related issues and the best practices to tackle them.
- Continuously improving the output quality of our UX process and contributing to the growing skills of the team.
Desired Candidate Profile
Josh Software Pvt Ltd
With an intention to bring industrial disruptions and consistent tech innovations, we develop in-depth sustainable solutions for various industries including Media & Entertainment, BFSI, Sports, Manufacturing and Healthcare. We focus on building scalable solutions and performance for our clients'â€‹ businesses with a vision to become one of the world's leading tech industry experts. The organisation takes pride in being an Indian brand committed to building web solutions for clients across the globe. Josh software was incepted by its co-founders Gautam Rege and Sethupathi Asokan in 2007. Facilitating agile processes, scalable architecture, and simplifying domain complexities for high-standard code quality while ensuring a high standard of delivery for each of our client partners is what we strive towards.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Josh Software Pvt Ltd